[Oabs] Fwd: Teach Act Story

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 18:46:04 UTC 2014

Here is the teach act information, along with the stuff I sent to
Cindy myself so you all can have an example of a story which has been
submitted.  Please take the time to do this; it doesn't take that
long, and the impact is really important.  If you need Steve Chabot's
number (he's the congressional representative for district 1) let me
know because I can just send it to you.  Also, let me know if you're
in district 10 with Michael R. Turner because I have his number too.
If you study and live in two separate districts, make sure you call
both representatives some time this weekend or early this week.