[Oabs] Potential problem with conference call recording

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 02:56:34 UTC 2014

Hi Lillie and all,

Since this is a secretarial duty, I agree with Deborah in that you should be
the first person in line to do it.  We will discuss the details further on
the board call to make sure we have everything set up.

Your question about privacy is a good one, but I think it can be easily
answered.  We want our proceedings to be public knowledge and transparent
for prospective members to see.  I don't think these meeting proceedings
will be very personal for any particular member, and conduct during the
business portions of the meetings has typically been very good, but we can
remind call participants that they are being recorded over the list a few
times to make sure everyone is aware of the recording.  The only thing which
could be a privacy issue would be the round table, but we can end the
recording at the adjournment of the meeting which would make logical sense
anyway.

Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton---2016
Music Therapy Major, Psychology Minor, Clarinet
Ohio Association of Blind Students, President
NFB Community Service Group, Service Project Committee Chair