[Oabs] Please, please, please send me your membership info!

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 22:21:43 UTC 2014

Hi, OABSters,

I am not intending to junk up your inboxes, but it is vitally
important to the affiliate that we get everyone's membership
information in order.  Last week I requested that this information,
mainly contact details and answering whether or not you want to
receive the Buckeye Bulletin by email, be emailed to me by midnight on
the 31st-tomorrow night.  So far I have only received the information
from two members, and would really like to get everyone else's
information so we can complete this requirement.  Even if you know I
know your information and it hasn't changed in X years, please send me
the information so I can insure that the roster is accurate, has the
information which can best be used to reach you, and is included in
our paperwork.

Please provide the following information.
Your name,
your address,
your phone number(s), home and cell if you have both.
Your email address,
answer whether or not you would like to receive the Buckeye Bulletin
via email.
Your congressional representatives and your district.  You can find
this information using the house link I provided last week, and
putting your zip code into the search box.  If you attend school in a
separate district from where you live, it is also good to know, but
not required, for you to know that congressional representative's name
and party as well.
Your Ohio General Assembly rep, if you know it and can find it.

If you do find a way to figure out who your Ohio General Assembly rep
is, please share this with the group, as I was unsuccessful in finding
a tool similar to the one on the house of representatives site to do
this.

Thanks guys.