[Oabs] Something that bugs me.

Darian via Oabs oabs at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 23:59:04 UTC 2014

Dear MS. Tim Brooke fellow (a.k.a. Emily)
As you and everyone else knows, I am not from Ohio, nor do I live there (yet).
Anyway, this is a great topic I wanted to chime in if you will allow
I first think that it is important to come to understand that and insect phobia is not at all uncommon. In fact, the phobia itself and the question of how to deal with it is something that humans of every color, creed and visual acuity face
So, my personal opinion is that the creation of insect screens (the stuff you put on your windows and doors), mouse traps and bug zappers and varying types of natural and chemical pesticides are in play when devising how one counteracts ever so annoying invasion of pests.
I think the first thing that is highly important is to keep your residence as clean as you can make it. Is make sure home more hospitable to humans
But less hospitable to the nonhumans

I grew up in places where you had rats, aunts, and roaches (Yep I grew up in the hood :-))
Learned from my mother that cleanliness fixes a good bit of the problem. She is cited actually.  I also would tried to install screen on windows and doors for the summer and try to understand that when the weather is hot, the insects want in.
If you like cats and you live in a place where you can have one, they tend to keep away the smaller critters

Because I have a difficult time being able to tell
I think this is all I can think of at the moment (I totally love the pun in the subject line).
I think I will "buzz "off now.
 Darian