[Oabs] Recipes

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 00:56:50 UTC 2014

I'm also really interested in learning how to make caseroles and other
things using a crockpot.  Appetizer dishes are always good to have
recipes for for those frat get togethers.

I have a recipes file where I store little recipes I see on facebook
or get from friends.  I have 2 that I'm particularly interested in
trying.  One is a baked potato and chicken casserole which seems
really good, and there are buffalo chicken bites for appetizers which
also sound delicious.

I also have gotten really good at making stuffed peppers.  I have
stuffed both the bigger green peppers as well as jalapenos so far.
The jalapenos have a cream cheese, sausage, and cheese filling, while
the green peppers are stuffed with rice and a mixture of black and
pinto beans, and a little cheese if you want to add it.  If anyone is
interested in these recipes I can send them to you off-list.