[Oabs] Some more recognition

Kaiti Shelton via Oabs oabs at nfbnet.org
Sat May 17 03:35:39 UTC 2014

Hi Elif,

Congratulations on your award, and your acceptance to UC as well!  It
sounds like the group you were working with at XU was really
interesting.

We'd love if you can join us, but it sounds like you did have a lot on
your plate this semester.  Understandable.  Especially having taken a
practicum myself this semester, I know how much more work they require
than what they might seem to need.

Anyway, congrats!  I'm so happy to see a majority of our division is
accelling academically, in federation work, or in both arenas.  Not to
pump us up or anything, but according to the evidence, we're pretty
awesome people!  :)  Keep up the great work, everyone!