[Oabs] Favorite books

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 5 09:07:46 UTC 2014

Aleeha,
I do hope you dictated this message, which would account for the spelling of
Janet Evanovich's name.  Please lookbelow at your own message (with braille,
if possible) and see what is kind of funny on this list, but could be
disastrous if, say, you were answering the same question from a potential
employer!
Don't worry.  We're all family here.  I'm not criticizing.  Just pointing it
out so you will be aware of potential pitfalls!
Deborah