[Oabs] the importance of membership and organizational growth

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 15:05:37 UTC 2014

I know, Iknow, it's a topic that none of us really wants to talk
abbout. It's true, theough. Our division is aging. We have a board
that is older and will soon be graduating. We need to bring younger
members in so that they can take our place when we leave. To do this,
we need a strong membership committee. So I need, absolutely need,
people to b e on the membership call on Friday. We need to grow this
division. It is our division, but it is also the future of the
Federation. If we care about the nFB, we must do what we can to build
this division.

--
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Yellow Labrador Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Email: blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter at @blindcowgirl199

The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.
- Arabian Proverb