[Oabs] Reminder of membership call tomorrow

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 00:51:59 UTC 2014

Good evening all,
I would like to cordially remind everyone that the membership call is tomorrow night. I would like to see a good showing of people. We need to get new members in this organization, and quickly. I do not want to risk this division falling apart. We've done a lot of good work, and we need to continue it. Kaiti, I cannot find the conference info. Can you send it to the list? All, I would like to use the line that is working, rather than trying to mess with hours for right now. If you can, please reply and let me know if you will be there, so that I know what to expect.
Thank you.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone