[Oabs] Fwd: [Ohio-talk] Conference Call Reminder

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 14:15:49 UTC 2014

I know this was posted on Ohio-Talk, but I want to emphasize the
importance of this call. This is our organization just as much as it
is Eric's or anyone else's. We must do everything possible to get to
these calls. We need to stay informed about what the affiliate is
doing and the ways we can help with the movement. As of yet, I have
not seen another student on these calls. Please make it a point to try
to be there. I challenge each and every one of you to come on this
call and make OABS' presence known!! Let's go build the Federation,
one conference call at a time!!!