[Oabs] I wasn't kidding

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 00:55:56 UTC 2014

Hi, OABSters,

I hope you are all staying dry; I know this whole week has been, and
will be rainy where I am.

I'm just checking in to see if anyone went to the conference call last
night.  If so and you have notes for me, please send them to
kaiti.shelton at gmail.com.  If you missed it, but still like to cash in
on the deal I proposed yesterday, you can still do so.  I'd really
like to stay informed of the calls even though I can't be there, so
I'm serious about ***covering dues*** for anyone who takes my offer.

So, if you're someone other than Aleeha and want to take this offer,
just let me know.  A small time commitment on your part will help you
become or stay informed of happenings in our affiliate, plus you'd be
doing me a huge favor.  More importantly for you in terms of money,
what student doesn't need an extra 5 bucks?  You could have me cover
that cost for a very low price.