[Oabs] I wasn't kidding

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 02:50:06 UTC 2014

That's fine; we're just trying to encourage people who are free to do
it to call in.  If you have a class or something missing the call
can't be helped, but as Aleeha has been saying, it's important that we
represent the division and learn how we can help in the affiliate if
we are at all available.