[Oabs] OUt in the field! Getting donations for door prizes!

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 20 00:41:07 UTC 2014

Kaiti,
This just makes me smile from ear to ear.  I worried that all of you might
think I was making it sound to easy breezy on our call Friday night, but you
took that ball and ran with it and I am thrilled with your results!
Great job!  And keep it up!
Remember that even if you don't get donations this year, you are planting
the seed for next year and the year after that.  Keep up that fabulous work!

Deborah