[Oabs] Auction item gathering update

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 22:47:50 UTC 2014

Hi all,

For those of you who are gathering items for the auction basket, how
are we doing?  I have procured all the materials I was supposed to get
for the basket except for 1 thing which I have asked if anyone else
could look around for.  We're still in need of the popcorn, chocolate,
cocoa and cider, and a copy of Frozen in DVD or a DVD blueray combo
pack.  We also need to make sure we have the basket to put it all in,
which was what Brandon is on my list for getting.

IF you have an update on the items you offered to pick up, please let
me know.  Also, if you have a way of getting Frozen in a DVD or DVD
blueray combo pack format, let me know that as well.  The Kroger and
Wal-Mart by me only sell the bluerays now.  Aleeha is on standby for
ordering the DVD on Amazon, but it's $20 on there.  The blueray one at
Wal-Mart was $4, but it might not work if someone doesn't have a
blueray player.  DVDs should be able to be played on both devices.  I
may be able to check Target tomorrow if I can get a ride there, but it
would also be nice if someone who isn't already getting something
could help with this.  I know that those of us who are helping thus
far have spent our own money, and I know I've personally spent way
more than I thought I would to make our auction item great; however,
we're all operating under student budgets, so if we could distribute
the expenses a bit that would be great.

Thoughts?  Offers?