[Oabs] Auction item gathering update

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 21:52:58 UTC 2014

Emily and all,

My really good friend and former roommate is running to Walgreen's to
pick up some posterboard we'll need for a bakesale our fraternity is
holding tomorrow.  I have asked her to check to see if Frozen might be
there, because sometimes Walgreens carries movies for cheap as well.
She should be letting me know how the search turns out pretty soon,
but please do plan on getting the DVD unless Cheyenne is successful in
finding it.

She's also picking up a pack of index cards for me so I can start
brailling tickets tonight to pay me back for buying her dinner last
week.  Yay for roommates being awesome!

On 10/26/14, Aleeha Dudley via Oabs <oabs at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Sorry for the blank message. I apologize for not being able to
> contribute a lot to the basket. I am on a very strictly limited budget
> and money seems to be really tight this month. I will do my best to
> help in whatever way I can.
> Thanks,
> Aleeha
>
> On 10/26/14, Aleeha Dudley <blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 10/26/14, Emily Pennington via Oabs <oabs at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>> Hi, Kaiti.
>>> Sorry for the late response; I've been gone all weekend with hardly a
>>> moment
>>> of downtime.
>>> I will have my stuff early this week. Unfortunately, with my schedule
>>> the
>>> way it is, I will not be able to travel with my mom to get everything we
>>> need, but she said she will take care of it ASAP. Also, unless anyone
>>> has
>>> strong objections, I'm going to make the executive decision to procure
>>> Esther Price chocolate rather than Graeter's. The cheapest assortment I
>>> could find from Graeter's was $15, and Esther Price is almost half the
>>> cost.
>>> Furthermore, a lot of grocery stores carry Esther Price chocolates
>>> anyway,
>>> so my mom can get everything minus the popcorn in one place.
>>> I'll talk to her about getting the DVD, too.
>>>
>>> Emily

>>> if I can get a ride there, but it would also be nice if someone who