[Oabs] Crunch Time! We're down to the wire and I need updates!

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 22:56:57 UTC 2014

Hi, Friends,

The subject says it all.  Convention is tomorrow, and I have yet to
hear final word from some of you about how your trips to get auction
items for our basket have been going.

We are still in need of:
>From Emily/Lillie, Popcorn, chocolates, hot beverages, and Frozen if
you were able to grab it.
Brandon, the basket itself, and some clear wrapping to go around it.

I also have Eric and Shelbi helping out on the search for Frozen, so
don't worry too much if it wasn't at Kroger.  If nothing else, we
could run out and get a slightly older movie that is bound to be on
DVD (hopefully).  Dispicable Me 1 or 2 would also fit the theme we're
going for, as would most other Disney movies made within the last 10
years.  Eric hasn't told me he has Frozen, although I just talked to
him on Tuesday night.

Please send your update to me as soon as possible.  I'll see you all tomorrow.