[Oabs] Last call for Gavel Award Corrections

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 13:05:04 UTC 2014

Hi, OABSters,

As the subject implies, I would like any corrections that still have
yet to be made to the Gavel Award form to be made soon so we can get
our form in to J.W.  Wouldn't it be awesome to be the first division
to have their report submitted?  We started working on the form well
in advance of the deadline and it was sent over the list for review
and commentary a couple of times, so I'm not going to leave much time
for final corrections.  I'll submit the final copy to J.W at noon on
Saturday, so please take today and/or tomorrow to look over the most
recent version of the form and send me any corrections you might have
yet to make.

Thanks guys, I really think we have a shot at getting most improved
division for this year!