[Oabs] membership committee: come one, come all!!!

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 18:06:14 UTC 2014

Hello All,
     Somehow this message did not send yesterday, so I am going to
send it again.
     So, it's the new semester. Everyone's settled in, classes are
finally moving, and you're wondering just how many days it is until
winter break... Well, here's something else to ponder. Here in the
Ohio Association of Blind Students, we need your help. Membership is a
vital part of this organization and we must continue to grow and
expand the division in order to keep it lively. So...
What I need: willing minds, ears, and hands who want to serve the
division in this capacity. Bring your ideas, your notetakers, and a
good sense of fun.
When: Before the meeting next Friday night, at 6:30 PM on our normal
conference line. Info will be sent later in the week.
Why: Because we are the future of the NFB. Without us, there will not
be a bright future for blind people. We must bring every possible
person into this division and make it as strong as possible. Let's
help students break barriers and help change the lives of blind
people, not only around the state, but throughout the country!!!
Please send me an email if you are interested in serving on this
committee. My email address is in my signature.
Thanks and keep on trucking. Just think, the semester's about a
quarter done! Oh, wait, that means the first exams are coming!! Oh
dear!! Off to my books! Argh!

--
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Yellow Labrador Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Email: blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter at @blindcowgirl199

The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears.
- Arabian Proverb