[Oabs] Meeting tonight, call info!

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 16:42:21 UTC 2014

Hi, OABSters,

Happy Friday!  Here is the information you'll need to join tonight's
call at 7:30 PM.

 The number is:
 (857)232-0158.
 Access code: 868852.

Tonight's meeting will most likely be brief, as the majority of our
stuff for convention is taken care of (the awards packet, the plans
for seminar unless someone would like to suggest something else, and
our split the pot fundraiser).  The main thing I want to talk about is
trying to put together a basket for the Not-So-Silent Auction.  I know
we mentioned possibly doing a movie night or comfort themed basket,
and so I want to focus on that if it is something we want to do for
sure.  We'll have to put it together soon if we're going to give it to
the affiliate for bidding.

Thanks all, hope to see you at the meeting tonight!