[Oabs] Thank you, and some shout outs!

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 27 13:08:50 UTC 2014

Hey Kaiti and all,
What a wonderful report this is!
I was sorry to miss the meeting last night, but had an opportunity to play
euchre for the first time in a while, and I hae been putting in such
grueling work days of late that the fun night out was long overdue!
Kaiti, have you tried contacting Jonathan Thomas to see about car pooling to
convention?
Also, if there is anything at all I can do to help you guys get ready for
convention, please call or email me.
On the slate and stylus practice, Kaiti, try using thin paper for your
practice.  Any scratch pad will do -- even class handouts you no longer need
for reference.  I only use thick paper (index cars and braille paper and
such) when intending to share the braille with someone else.  Lightweight
paper lets you punch them there dots much more quickly!

Oh, and congrats to allon the news Kaiti shared.  GMAT, TV, and Jamaica --
wow!
You are all truly awesome!
Deborah