[Oabs] Fund-raising meeting and Twittermania!

Emily Pennington emilypennington at fuse.net
Wed Apr 22 00:43:38 UTC 2015

Hi, OABSters.

I hope you're staying warm and not drowning too much in finals preparation.
I am, and I am beyond ready for a break.

I wanted to make you aware of two things. First of all, we will have our
April fund-raising meeting this Friday at 7:30 p.m. Since we weren't able to
have one in March because a lot of people couldn't attend (through no fault
of their own), we have a lot to cover. Here is the conference line
information.

The number is

1-218-339-0896

Your Conference Passcode: 78833687 (or "students")

On an unrelated note, I am honored to now be in charge of our Twitter
account. As of now, we have 0 tweets and five followers, but I hope to
change that quickly and spread the word through yet another medium.

With that in mind, I urge you all to follow nfbostudents. Even if you think
you're already following our account, do a double-check to make sure; the
more followers we have, the better. I know I'm going to creep around the
Twitterverse and try to find some non-members from Ohio, just to see whose
around for future endeavors.

I'm looking forward to Friday's meeting, at which all are welcome, and to
the opportunity for growth presented to us through Twitter.

Sincerely,

Emily