[Oabs] Reminder: Meeting this Thursday

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 04:48:02 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

This is just a reminder that our next meeting will be this coming
Thursday, same time and same number as usual (7:30 PM, number will be
sent out in a reminder closer to the meeting for easy access).  My
primary concern this week is that we work on the awards packet because
we did not get to it durring our board meeting, and it would be nice
for people who are not on the board to call in to provide information
if possible.  I do have this year's edition of the awards packet now
and will send it over the list for everyone to view.  If you cannot
attend the meeting please do send me a response with your answers to
the questions that are applicable so I have your information.  Some
questions are meant to be answered by the president, the treasurer and
the president, or some other specific combination of people, but
having personal information from individuals comes into play quite a
bit.  Be on the lookout for that packet shortly.  Please do not reply
all with your answers to the list as I do not wish to start a huge
thread like we had last year.

Unless anyone has pressing issues they would like to discuss I think
we will leave it at that since everyone is heading off to
school/training of some sort, and I'm sure has a list of things that
need to be taken care of.  I'll catch you all later this week!

Secretary, NFB Performing Arts Division