[Oabs] FYI: Board meeting July 30 2015 minutes, reposted

Macy McClain macymcclain at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 19:46:26 UTC 2015

Good afternoon everyone! :-)
I've been wanting to post these minutes again for the longest time, but I've had a crazy almost week here at Cedarville. I got moved in, figuring out where my classes are, and just getting more acclimated to the campus before classes begin tomorrow. I'm so excited, but nervous. I a majoring in worship, but possibly might double-major. Auditions are still going on for various groups on campus, and yesterday I auditioned for HeartSong Ministries, a group of touring teams. Check them out on iTunes! :-)
Anyway, here are the minutes again. I told Kaiti that I wouldn't be able to make the conference call this Thursday because of the required Fall Bible conference here at CU (Cedarville University), but it turns out I will be able to! The conference ends on Thursday morning. So, see you all on the call!
For those starting classes this week, don't be nervous. I pray that the transition would go well, and that you would pursue excellence in all you do. That's something that Cedarville says all the time!
Have a great rest of your week! :-)
Macy McClain
Worship Major, Cedarville University
www.cedarville.edu