[Oabs] Fund-raising Meeting Time

Emily Pennington emilypennington at fuse.net
Wed Jan 21 20:15:48 UTC 2015

Hi, OABSters.

I'd like to thank the people who responded to last week's e-mail regarding
prospective times for fund-raising. I have decided to have our meetings on
the fourth Friday of each month at 7:30 PM. Therefore, we will have our
first meeting this Friday, January 23, at 7:30.

To join the call, please dial (857) 232-0158 and enter access code 868852
when prompted.

We will have an update on bookmarks, and talk about some ideas to make this
year an even better fund-raising year than last year. I'd also like to talk
about the financial aspects of our website and the merits of PayPal. All in
all, I hope to have everything wrapped up by 8:30.

I hope to see a lot of people there with fresh, awesome ideas. Have a great
rest of the week.

Sincerely,

Emily