[Oabs] March 19 2015 minutes

Macy McClain macymcclain at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 20:05:37 UTC 2015

Good afternoon everyone!

We had a productive, successful business meeting last night. If you couldn't make it, shame on you. Please try to come to the next one, if at all possible.

Attached are the minutes taken from last night's meeting. It was also recorded for your downloading pleasure. I'm sure Aleeha will give us a link to that soon.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Tonight when I get home from school I will have two little puppies waiting for me. Puppies... need I say more? ;-)
Enjoy your weekend! :-)
Macy McClain