[Oabs] Fund-raising Meeting Tonight

Emily Pennington emilypennington at fuse.net
Fri Mar 27 13:45:49 UTC 2015

Hi, OABSters.

I hope you are having a great week, even if the weather has been
exasperatingly ever-changing. It's times like these when I'm glad I go to a
Catholic school, because my Easter break is next week, and I get to go to
Canada. I can hardly wait.

Anyway, I wanted to give everyone a friendly reminder that the fund-raising
committee meeting is tonight, and anyone who wishes to is more than welcome
to come. We will be meeting at 7:30 this evening, and the call-in
information is below.

The number is

1-218-339-0896

Your Conference Passcode: 78833687 (or "students")

I hope to see you all there!

Sincerely,

Emily