[Oabs] Time to Schedule summer Meetings!

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed May 6 04:53:20 UTC 2015

Hi, OABSters,

Sorry about my last attempt to send this message-I did not mean to
send it.  Firefox occasionally has a mind of its own on my computer
and likes to send messages when I hit enter in the body of the email.

Anyway, it is time to evaluate our availability for the summer.  I
know several of us will be in and out of town for various things, so
please pay special attention to your schedules when indicating the
week we should go with.  There is a lot to work on over the summer
months with our fundraiser and our state convention towards the end,
so it is important that we take vacations and other plans into account
so everyone can attend as much as possible.

Please complete the following survey and return it to me no later than
Friday at 5:00 PM.  The new meeting time will be announced by the
board meeting on the 8th.  If the meeting time does not change or is
moved back a week we will go ahead and move forward beginning with
May.  If the time changes so that the new date/time for the May call
will be missed we will make the switch to the new schedule in June.

1.  I am in favor of keeping our usual meeting time on the 3rd
Thursday of the month at 7:30 PM.  Please write yes or no:
2.  I would prefer meeting on a different week.  Please mark with an
X:  Week 1 ___ Week 2 ___ Week 4 ___.
3.  I would be in favor of changing the day of the call.  If no leave
blank.  If yes please indicate the day(s) for consideration.
5.  I would like for the time of the call to be changed.  Please list
potential start times for consideration.