[Oabs] Scholarships! A request from the committee

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed May 6 05:54:24 UTC 2015

We can try twitter-Emily, if you get a minute and can tweet about it
with a link to the web site where the form can be downloaded that
would be great.  Our base there is still small, but it's worth a shot.
If you just point them to www.nfbohio.org that should be good, it's
pretty straightforward from there.

I'm  probably going to send one more reminder in a few days to the
NABS list and others, but first I am going to scout a few people out
on other lists.  Perhaps a personal approach might work.