[Oabs] Spread the word about our raffle

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu May 7 06:50:03 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I'm very pleased to report that sales on our raffle have started to
come in.  Earlier today we had a sale of $50 and another $5 in our
PayPal account.  Both buyers were reached by the message David Andrews
forwarded for us so I was sure to send him a nice thank you note this
evening.

It wouldn't hurt, though to ask if friends or family are interested in
buying.  Just $5 will help and will give the person a decent 6 ticket
chance of getting a prize.  Roommates for those of us who are at
college are also good to ask as most if not all of our prizes will
probably be valuable to them (show me a college student who doesn't
like Chipotle or ITunes)!

If you have any questions about the fundraiser just let me know or
mention them at tomorrow's board meeting.  Talk to you all then.