[Oabs] Board meeting tonight

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Sat May 9 02:40:55 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I'm extremely sorry I totally forgot about it.
 I was in Dayton for a wedding today. I went to internship site. UC
lost my transcript, I had to wait for a new one at the office. all day
was pretty caotic. I'm still doing londry. I'm still packing my stuff.
I'll miss you.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do online.
Have anice summer.