[Oabs] membership

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri May 15 20:34:32 UTC 2015

haha sorry guys wrong message.
 But since I kind of did that, I might as well say something, right?
  I find that the beauty of the student division is that in basic, everyone is dealing with the same types of issues   of academic  responsibilities, extra-curricular  pursuits,  familial obligations and the like on top of our  work in the Federation.
 This makes it easier to understand where each other is coming from and  helps us be more supportive of the issues we are facing in our academic careers and helps us grow together as members of our Federation family.
  I know that sometimes showing up to  a call might  feel like the last thing that I want to do, but being around my Federation family helps to make me feel better on those days.
 Talking about ways to  get more people excited about the movement that I’m very  excited about can be very..wait for it… exciting, and  knowing that I’m not planning something on that call by  myself reminds me that I’m not going through these things that I do as a blind student alone.
 I wish you all the best in the  end of semester rush and commend Kaiti and the rest of you for the great stuff you guys are doing.
   Best,
  Darian