[Oabs] membership committeeF, take note wd: [Ohio-talk] Performing arts division introduction video

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 18:41:49 UTC 2015

Hey guys.
Take note of this video produced by the performing arts division. This is what we want ours to look like as well. Those of you who have not submitted your parts to Kaiti, get them done as soon as possible.
Thanks and have a good memorial day.
,
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Email: blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com <mailto:blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com>
Phone: 937-733-0525
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian proverb