[Oabs] Fwd: Showdown

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed May 27 07:52:51 UTC 2015

Here is the information I have on Showdown for those who are interested. I played it last summer and play was fun but could be intense. We got so competitive at one point that we broke the showdown ball and needed to get materials from a Wal-Mart in the nearest town to make a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: