[Oabs] Shout out

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 00:43:08 UTC 2015

Aleeha, congratulations! This is I'm sure a very exciting transition for you. Getting to hear your story a few weeks ago and knowing that now you will without a doubt have all of the tools for success at your fingertips. I'm so very excited for you.
The national Federation of the blind of Ohio appreciates your purpose, your passion, and your perseverance.
Warmly,

Jordy D. Stringer, president, performing arts division, national Federation of the blind
Sent from my iPhone