[Oabs] brailliant braille display difficulty

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 01:00:04 UTC 2016

Hello,
Does anyone on this list use a Brailliant Bi Braille display from
Humanware? If so, I am having an issue with Braille not working
properly on certain web pages in Firefox.  For instance, on the
site where we enter our timecard, there's a button to copy
selected schedules and right below that is a copy from previous
week button.  When I use Firefox, the second button does not show
up on my Braille display, but in Internet Explorer 10, it does.
I can use ie, but it does not work well with our crm system which
the timecards are entered into.  I have found Firefox to be a
little more stable.  Therefore, have any Brailliant users
experienced similar problems and is there a solution?
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay