[Oabs] Scholarship application workshop March 4th

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 19:02:19 UTC 2017

Greetings students, I hope this message finds each of you well.
 As you may know we are hosting a scholarship applaication  workshop
on Saturday, March 4 directly following the regularly scheduled
meeting of the capital city chapter  in Columbus.
 I wanted to know if any of you might be able to attend?
 Originally we intended to do pizza and salad, but we thought of
something better. Also I wanted to reassure you that nither the
workshop or lunch will cost you anything.

We have decided on three lunch options that you can choose from.
 Turkey and cheese, ham and cheese, or tuna salad. It will also come
with a beverage, potato salad, and a brownie.
We would love to have as many of you as possible.
 Please email or call me directly if you can join us and or have any
other questions about the workshop.
Jordy D. Stringer,
Scholarship Committee Chairman
Phone: 317-629-4639
E-mail: jordystringer83 at gmail.com
For your convenience  find the original  announcement  below:

I write to share information about scholarships for blind and visually
impaired students and a special opportunity for students who can be in
the Columbus area on Saturday March forth. Beginning at noon, those
interested in the scholarship programs of the National Federation of
the Blind can come together to have lunch and discuss some tips and
tricks for submitting a winning scholarship application. The meeting
will be held at the Maynard Avenue United Methodist Church located at,
 2350 Indianola Avenue Columbus Oh, 43202.
Lunch will be served from noon to 1:00PM and the workshop will take
place from 1:00 until 2:30 PM.
For more information and to RSVP, contact Jordy D. Stringer

Please RSVP no later than Wednesday March 1.