[OABS] Fwd: [NABS-L] Reminder of May Membership Call This Sunday: Join the School Year Unwind

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Fri May 21 21:44:59 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Trisha Kulkarni, National Student President via NABS-L <
nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Fri, May 21, 2021 at 5:37 PM
Subject: [NABS-L] Reminder of May Membership Call This Sunday: Join the
School Year Unwind
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
CC: Trisha Kulkarni, National Student President <nabs.president at gmail.com>

What's Up Students,

Just wanted to send out a reminder of our membership call this weekend. Many
of us are finishing up our semesters and wrapping up a truly eventful year
of school. That is why we are pleased to invite you to join us on Sunday,
May 23rd at 9:00 pm Eastern 6:00 pm Pacific for a school year unwind.

Come celebrate your tremendous school accomplishments while setting goals
for the upcoming months. If you've finished your semester, it will be a
great place to hang out and share your relief, or if you are still smack in
the middle of the finals grind, it will be a great study break. NABS is all
about students supporting students, and this month's membership call will be
fun for all!

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/4678833687> https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)

Can't wait to see you there!

Yours,

Trisha Kulkarni

President | National Association of Blinds Students

A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind

www.nabslink.org <http://www.nabslink.org>

NABS-L:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/kinshuk.tella%40gmail.com
--