[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- April 4-11

mmoore11 at kent.edu mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Apr 5 02:09:12 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE <info at ttb.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 4, 2021 7:00 PM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- April 4-11

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i4.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/header.jpg>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-j/>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-t/>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-i/>

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

When you study the Word of God, you see His road map in your life and in the patterns of history. If you’d like to understand the Bible like that, join us as Dr. McGee shares his guidelines for discovering God's truth. Then hop aboard the Bible Bus and use these new skills as we travel through all 66 books in five years.

Missed Dr. McGee’s Guidelines #1 message? Catch up  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-d/> here.

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

Listen on air April 5-11, 2021 or anytime using the links below.

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-h/>

Guidelines #2

Dr. McGee recommends books and tools you need to study the Bible and reminds us that the most important study tip is to read the passage of Scripture over and over—before your study, after, and then again. (Airs April 5, 2021)

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-k/>

Guidelines #3

Does God communicate with us? How? Discover the answer as Dr. J. Vernon McGee introduces four subjects about the Bible: revelation, inspiration, illumination, and interpretation. Understanding them helps us understand how God speaks to us today. (Airs April 6, 2021)

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-u/>

Guidelines #4

Can an intelligent person believe the Bible? Dr. J. Vernon McGee answers that important questions as we take a deeper look at the topics of revelation, inspiration, and illumination and find out why they are imperative as to studying God’s Word. (Airs April 7, 2021)

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-o/>

Guidelines #5

What translation of the Bible should we use? How do we know if a church is accurately interpreting the Word of God? Answer those questions for yourself as Dr. McGee gives us five rules to follow as we study and interpret Scripture. (Airs April 8, 2021)

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-b/>

Guidelines #6

The Bible is the Word of God. But can we prove it? Dr. McGee offers five conclusive reasons we can trust it's true, including biblical preservation, archaeology, fulfilled prophecy, transformed lives, and because the Spirit of God makes it real. (Airs April 9, 2021)

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-n/>

Sunday Sermon: On Eagles' Wings

(Exodus 19:4) Dr. McGee tells the story of how God brought Israel from slavery in Egypt to security in the land of promise on the eagle’s wings of His grace. In the same way, God also delivers us from sin. (Airs April 11, 2021)

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-p/>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-x/>

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

"Only God can open up the Word of God for us to really understand it."
   -Dr. J. Vernon McGee

As we begin our journey through the whole Word of God, learn from Dr. J. Vernon McGee how to follow the biblical principles that shape your understanding of God’s message to you. A great resource for everyone who stands on the firm foundation of God’s Word.

Includes:

*	How do you know the Bible is from God?
*	Why is the Bible important?
*	In what way is the Bible unique?
*	What is revelation? Inspiration? Illumination? Interpretation?
*	Seven guidelines to understanding Scripture

Discover for yourself why our theme hymn says, “how firm a foundation, ye saints of the Lord, is laid for your faith in His excellent Word.”

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-m/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-q/>

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-a/>

Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-tlykdyo-l-r>

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-z/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-v/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-e/>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-s/>

  <http://i9.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
  <http://i4.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)   <http://i10.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/webicon.png>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-g/> TTB.org   <http://i1.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/emailicon.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-w/>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy-yd/>

  <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-o-tlykdyo-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.