[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [CWWC] Jesus Christ Is Sufficient

mmoore11 at kent.edu mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Apr 5 19:24:22 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io <committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io> On Behalf Of Penny Golden via groups.io
Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 3:18 PM
To: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io
Subject: EXT: [CWWC] Jesus Christ Is Sufficient

Jesus Christ is completely sufficient! !
(author unknown)
"For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power!"
Colossians 2:9-10

One of the great tenets of Scripture, is the claim that Jesus Christ is completely sufficient for all matters of life and godliness! 2 Peter 1:3-4

He is sufficient for:
   Creation (Colossians 1:16-17)
   Salvation (Hebrews 10:10-12)
   Sanctification (Ephesians 5:26-27)
   and Glorification (Romans 8:30).

So pure is He, that there is no blemish, stain, spot of sin, defilement, deception, corruption, error, or imperfection in Him! (1 Peter 1:18-20)

So complete is He, that . . .
   there is no other God besides Him (Isaiah 45:5)
   He is the only begotten Son (John 1:14, John 1:18)
   all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are in Him (Colossians 2:3)
   the fullness of the Godhead dwells bodily in Him (Colossians 2:9)
   He is heir of all things (Hebrews 1:2)
   He created all things--and all things were made by Him,
       through Him, and for Him (Colossians 1:16)
   He upholds all things by the word of His power (Colossians 1:17, Hebrews 1:3)
   He is the firstborn of all creation (Colossians 1:15)
   He is the exact representation of God (Hebrews 1:3).
He has no beginning and no end (Revelation 1:17-18) He is the spotless Lamb of God (John 1:29) He is our peace (Ephesians 2:14) He is our hope (1 Timothy 1:1) He is our life (Colossians 3:4) He is the living and true Way (John 14:6) He is the Root and Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star (Revelation 22:16) He is Faithful and True (Revelation 19:11) He is the Author and Finisher of our faith (Hebrews 12:1-2) He is Captain of our Salvation (Hebrews 2:10) He is the Elect One (Isaiah 42:1) He is the Apostle and High-Priest of our confession (Hebrews 3:1) He is the Righteous Servant (Isaiah 53:11) He is the Lord Almighty (Malachi 3:17) He is the Redeemer (Isaiah 41:14) He is the Holy One of Israel (Isaiah 54:5) He is the God of the whole earth (Isaiah 54:5) He is the Man of Sorrows (Isaiah 53:3) He is the Light of the world (John 9:5) He is the Son of Man (Matthew 20:28) He is the true Vine (John 15:5) He is the Bread of Life (John 6:48) He is the Door to Heaven (John 10:7) He is the Sovereign Lord (Philippians 2:10-13) He is Prophet, Priest and King (Hebrews 1:1-3) He is our Sabbath rest (Hebrews 4:9) He is our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6) He is the Wonderful Counselor, the Mighty God,
     the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6) He is the Chief Shepherd (1 Peter 5:4) He is the Lion of Judah (Revelation 5:5) He is the Rock of Salvation (Psalm 62:2) He is the Ancient of Days (Daniel 7:13) He is the Counselor and Comforter (John 14:26) He is the Messiah (John 4:25-26) and He is the great I AM! (John 8:58)

View/Reply Online (#7500): https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/message/7500
-=-=-
Questions, concerns, suggestions?  Contact us Group owner
Email: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io
-=-=-
Group Owner: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io