[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- April 12-18

mmoore11 at kent.edu mmoore11 at kent.edu
Sun Apr 11 23:02:30 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE <info at ttb.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2021 7:00 PM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- April 12-18

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i4.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/header.jpg>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-j/>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-t/>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-i/>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

How long have you been studying God’s Word? A year? A decade? A lifetime? No matter how long you’ve read the Bible, you know you’ve only just scratched the surface. This week on the Bible Bus go deeper with the conclusion of Dr. McGee’s Guidelines introduction series, and then on Friday dive into Genesis. Can’t wait? Dive in now!

Missed the beginning of Dr. McGee's Guidelines series? Catch up  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-d/> here.

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

Listen on air April 12-18, 2021 or anytime using the links below.

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-h/>

Guidelines #7

If the thought of opening your Bible and studying it from Genesis to Revelation seems overwhelming, you’re in the right place. Join us as Dr. McGee gives us seven simple steps to help us read, study, and live out God’s Word each day. (Airs April 12, 2021)

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-k/>

Guidelines #8

Begin with prayer, read God’s Word, study God’s Word. In our continuing study of the seven steps of effective Bible study, Dr. McGee digs deeper into these three principles and reminds us that although it’s not always easy, it’s always worth it. (Airs April 13, 2021)

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-u/>

Guidelines #9

Do you enjoy devotionals in your study of the Bible? Find out what Dr. McGee thinks (the answer may surprise you) as we dig deeper into his seven practical guidelines for understanding God’s Word. (Airs April 14, 2021)

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-o/>

Guidelines #10

Obey God’s Word and pass it on. These are Dr. McGee’s final thoughts as we conclude his guidelines for understanding Scripture. Don’t miss this important study as he urges us to dive in and get to know God through His Word. (Airs April 15, 2021)

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-b/>

Genesis 1 Introduction

All aboard! The Bible Bus embarks on an exciting journey through God’s entire Word, beginning in Genesis, the book of firsts. Join as we get a quick overview of families in early history and hear about their covenant with God, the altar that is built, and judgments upon their sin. (Airs April 16, 2021)

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-n/>

Sunday Sermon: The Loveliness of Jesus

(Leviticus 2) We live in a dark world full of rebellion and hostility against the righteousness of God and His Word. But against that dark backdrop, God has provided a light: The Savior. Scripture reveals the beauty of His character as one who is compassionate to those who live in the hopelessness of sin. (Airs April 18, 2021)

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-p/>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-x/>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

If you’ve been on the Bible Bus for long, you know the value of understanding the background to every Bible book we study.

Even an outline goes a long way in “reading the map” on our journey.

Briefing the Bible is a collection of Dr. McGee’s notes and outlines from all 66 books of the Bible, as well as any charts or maps he mentions in our study. Take a few minutes to review them at the start of every book, and you’ll be ready to learn all the more.

We’re confident it will enhance your personal journey on the Bible Bus.

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-m/>  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-q/>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-a/>

Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-tljyjkiy-l-r>

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-z/>  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-v/>  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-e/>  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-s/>

  <http://i9.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
  <http://i4.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)   <http://i10.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/webicon.png>  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-g/> TTB.org   <http://i1.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/emailicon.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-w/>

 <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-l-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy-yd/>

  <http://i3.cmail19.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/034212/images/spacer.gif>

  <https://ttb.cmail19.com/t/r-o-tljyjkiy-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.