[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Ohio communities of faith monthly meeting

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 12:49:51 UTC 2021

Greetings Ohio national Federation of the blind.
The Ohio communities of faith regular monthly meeting will be Tuesday, April 27, 2021, from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
This month part of our meeting will be a discussion about blindness and being Muslim. Period.
Our presenter will be Ali Benmerzouga

, From the greater Cleveland chapter. Please join us as we learn how are Muslim sisters and brothers manage their blindness and their faith. We will meet on the Ohio zoom platform, passcode is, 408-185-0851. A zoom invitation will be sent soon. Thank you.
Cheerfully,
Carolyn Peters
937-657-5134 Sent from my iPhone