[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Prayer request February 23, 2021

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:11:58 UTC 2021

Greetings Ohio communities of faith, at our division meeting we had prayer request, as follows:
Shirley would like for us to pray for her family who has survive Cove it , Especially her sister who is now having long-term effects of memory loss. her sister will participate in a steady on the long-term effects of those who have contracted Cove it. So let us keep her in her family in prayer that God will place a hedge of protection around them as well as all of us as we live through this pandemic.,
Laurita, would like for us to keep her lifted in prayer for some health concerns. So prayer warriors let us get busy and pray for comfort healing and protection for all of us, blessings. Period. t

Sent from my iPhone