[Social-sciences-list] Note of Thanks

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 23:26:39 UTC 2013

I'm ABD in social psychology right now (literally just have to write
and defend my thesis; all the data have been collected) but I have a
graduate fellowship that goes until June 2014, so I'm stretching out
my graduation until I have a job offer and my fiancee has graduated so
we can move and accept jobs. I'll be applying for jobs as an ABD. My
degree will be in psychology but I'm interested in university
positions in psychology, disability studies, or education where I can
do empirical disability/rehab research, or non-academic research
institutes that focus on disability-relevant work.
I recall you have a social psychology background; are you currently
working in a psych department?
Best,
Arielle