[Social-sciences-list] STATA Accessibility

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Thu Aug 29 19:43:55 UTC 2013

Justin,

Try:
http://icchp-su.net/?q=node/87

There is  a sound file of the workshop I attended at the Summer University 2011.

On the basis of that workshop I list Stata in my second tier of accessibility of statistical software. This is on par with SPSS. I consider them usable but work arounds make it a less than desirable software in my opinion.
Top tier is R and SAS for the record.

At least you will get decent documentation about the Statasyntax.

Jonathan