[Social-sciences-list] qualitative research - questionregardingsoftware

Maha Khochen mahakhechen at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 09:03:56 UTC 2013

Hi Sylvie, Veronica and all,

Thanks for raising this issue. I am also applying qualitative methods to
collect data for my research. I tried NVivo with Jaws but unfortunately the
software is so visual to the extent that it did not work with Jaws. Atlas
was suggested to me to use instead. But for a reason I had the impression
that the latter is so visual as well and that it won't work with Jaws. It
would be very helpful if you could share some tips with us on how we could
use it with Jaws if at all possible.

Thanks in advance,
Maha