[Social-sciences-list] Introduction and Question About Qualitative Data Analysis Software

RuthClaire Weintraub ruthclaire at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 09:08:18 UTC 2015

I've just received a notice that I've been awarded a grant to complete a
study in architectural education that will make extensive use of
qualitative data that will be collected and will have to be collated and
analyzed by me.

I'm not a JAWS user so I'm no immediate help with that but although I'm
legally blind, I can still read relatively unaided, maybe I can help with a
preliminary survey of what's available? I'm OK with ZoomText, will that do?

I've put my PhD on hold - the grant is independent of it - so if I can help
with this, I will. My budget doesn't allow for Nvivo purchase right now but
I can go over whatever's available on "a no-budget budget" - just let me
know.

You can email me off-list or cc me in an email to the list, whichever works
better for you.

Thanks!

RC in BC, Canada

     <http://www.critdesign.info>