[Social-sciences-list] Conducting fMRI Studies

RuthClaire Weintraub ruthclaire at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:26:11 UTC 2015

Yes, Christine can borrow someone whose eyesight is more functional than
hers is but I've been thinking about this problem,too. There must be a way
to make the screen serve as a tactile surface so that if you put your
fingers on it, you can feel the contours of the graphics, like a
topographic map.

There's a guy I met at an event held by Baruch College's CCVIP program in
NYC. He has devised paper graphics that work like that.

If I can track him down, I will ask him if he's thought about how to make
it happen on a computer screen.

       <www.critdesign.info>
phone calls from USA: 631.351.3435
phone calls from Canada: 250.358.6808