[Social-sciences-list] posting a question to nfb social science group

kirin techawongtham saifine55 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 21:02:40 UTC 2016

Hello!
   My name is Sai, and I'd like to ask if I can post a message to the
NFB social sciences group. My message is:

Hi everyone!
  I'm taking a statistic class, and will be taking a research method
class in the near future, both of which require me to use SPSS. I'd
like to ask if anyone here uses spss, and if so, how did you learn to
use it? I'm very bad at technology, and not so good at self-taught
either, so if you know of any simple guide or instruction or other
ways of learning to use spss I'd really really appreciate it.
Thank you very much
Sai