[Social-sciences-list] posting a question to nfb social science group

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 02:06:17 UTC 2016

Hi Sia,
I frequently use SPSS. Although jaws and SPSS fight with each other, it is OK.
There are some points you need to learn, then you can follow the
regular course with your peers.
For example you need to export the output to html format to read it.
If you need more information, you can contact me and we can talk over
the phone or Skype. After you got the key points then it is your
individual learning.