[Social-sciences-list] Questions About Conducting Social Science Research

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 16:01:03 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I have some questions about conducting social science research, and I am wondering if anyone on this email list would be willing to talk to me off list as I would rather not share all the details on a public email list. If you or anyone you know would be willing to talk to me off list, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. My email address is lizmohnke at hotmail.com<mailto:lizmohnke at hotmail.com>.

Thanks,
Elizabeth